Evaluation and Support
Substance Abuse Service For Clayton County, Inc. provides substance abuse evaluations for those convicted of substance related charges, or for those who feel they need help. We also provide referral services to appropriate treatment programs and support services for those who suffer from substance abuse and support for their loved ones.
Consultation and Networking
Substance Abuse Service For Clayton County, Inc.provides consultation for private individuals with questions relating to substance abuse, as well as, other treatment providers, law enforcement and the court system. We also provide information and assistance for businesses who are developing or updating their substance abuse policies or Employee Assistance Program.
Substance Abuse Service For Clayton County, Inc. provides prevention programs to all Clayton County School Districts, including Central Community, Clayton Ridge, Ed-Co, MFL MarMac, Starmont, St. Mary's, Postville Community and the Alternative High School.
- Alcoholism and chemical dependency
- Drug-free workplace programs
- Effects of substance abuse on families
- Recovery from chemical dependency
- Dynamics and effects of co-dependency
- Interpersonal communications
- Custom-designed programs to fit the needs of the audience